The QJ Footpedal is connected between your computer and the joystick/joypad.
You select which joystick movements are made by the pedal by configuring
the appropiate switches on the pedal. This way you can easily set the optimal
configurations for your favourite games!
- An enhancement for your joystick/joypad! Transforms your home game machine
into a genuine arcade game centre!
- Particularly suitable for car racing, Kung-Fu games and the like.
- Takes over selectively 3 controls from the connected joystick/joypad:
Each of the 3 pedals can be configured individually by its own switch.
- Industrial standard microswitches
- Extremely robust for ultra-durability
- Suitable for e.g. Amiga,
Commodore 64/128, Commodore VC20, Atari VCS/400/800/XL/XE/XEGS/ST,
Schneider CPC, Sinclair Spectrum (mit Kempston-Interface o.ä.),
Acorn BBC/Electron und MSX
Amiga Control Pad TP511,
Boeder Bitstar and