We are on vacation and our shop is closed until April 28, 2014. You can still
place orders during this time, but please have a little patience. (Please note
that there is no support available until we are back in the office.)
We wish you a Happy Easter!
HDTV for your PC!
The SkyStar HD2 is a TV card for your PC that allows you to
receive TV broadcasts in both PAL and HDTV formats. The
abbreviation HDTV stands for High Definition TV. This is a
worldwide digital TV standard that provides sharp contours, rich
colours and tremendous depth. In addition, HDTV broadcasts very
often provide impressive surround sound. Naturally, the SkyStar
HD2 also supports Dolby AC 3.
- Intel Pentium 4 (1.8 GHz or higher)
- 512 MB RAM (min.)
- 64 MB free space on hard drive
- Min. 10 GB free space on hard drive for PVR function
- 1 available PCI slot
- 3D graphics card recommended
- Sound card that supports DirectX
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 required) or
- Windows XP Professional x64 (Service Pack 2 recommended) or
- Windows Vista x86 / x 64
- DirectX 9.0 or higher