We are closed until September 6, 2016. There is no support available
until we are back, orders however will be processed and shipped during
Serial interface for Amiga 1200, Amiga 600 and Buddha (Flash)
- For A1200 and Buddha Flash
(Silversurfer Limited Edition can also be used with the
or similar cards with clockports that require a module with cable
- Compatible with the four clock-ports on the Z4 A1200 Zorro board
- Optional adapter for A600 and old Buddha/Catweasel models
- Up to 460800 bps rate, MIDI compatible
- Supports low bps rates and long cables
- Low CPU-Load because of large Fifo's
- Serial port 25-pin (IBM standard, 9-pin Sub-D possible as well)
- Superflat design, fits with all known A1200 expansions (even with BVision!)
- Easy installation of the hardware: colour photo print included!
- Easy installation of the Software: just boot from the disk!
- Compatible with digital cameras, Miami, terminal programs, fax programs, and all
programs using the serial.device
- Compatible with Melody 1200 Sound expansion on the same clock-port
- Up to ten Silversurfer boards in one computer (given you have that many clock ports :-))
Silversurfer is the alternative for the cost-conscious user if you want to expand
your Amiga with a serial interface. We did our best to reduce the price without having to
make any compromises in value and performance: The top bps rate is higher than most serial
accessories can handle, the software is simply one-hundred percent, and there are
numerous ways to connect the board to the Amiga.
This is a ready-to-go package, you don't have to buy any additional cables or adapters.
Due to space problems, the Silversurfer cannot be used together with every expansion.
There's a mechanical conflict with Mikronik and RBM Zorro-expansions that cannot be
resolved, but this is totally compensated by the Silversurfer supporting the
four clock-ports of the new Z4-board for the Amiga 1200. In fact, the Silversurfer
is the first card on the market to support these ports!
If you don't want to change your Zorro-board, you can operate the Silversurfer on the
clock-port of the Buddha Flash controller which fits into any Amiga with
Another advantage over competing products is the excellent drivers: Low CPU load
for uninterrupted multitasking and compatibility with all the software we know,
together with an unparalleled ease of installation make the Silversurfer first-choice
for anyone. No matter if you're using an A600 without accelerator or a fully
equipped A4000 - Silversurfer will transfer your data safely.