SanDisk miniSD Cards
SanDisk was first to market with miniSD in 2003, and is now
offers a very broad line of capacities from 128MB through 2.0 GB.
SanDisk miniSD is primarily used in mobile phones and can also
be used in all SD based devices with the use of the adapter
- All miniSD cards are bundled with an SD adapter
- Built-in security features enable users to download, store and play secure content
- Capacities ranging from 128MB to 2GB
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185F
- Card Dimensions: 0.8" x 0.8" x 0.05" (L x W x D)
- Voltage: 2.7V to 3.6V
- Compatibility: Tested with a broad range of multimedia cell phones and convergent digital devices
Note: 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes.
Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other
functions, and thus is not available for data storage.