PhotoFolio is the professional solution for anyone wishing to catalogue, view,
or store images. Different sort modes, gamma correction, any number of browse
windows and much more make this software an absolute highlight of its class.
System requirements: any Amiga with 68020 (and above) and Kickstart 3.0 (or higher).
Its features include:
- Cataloguing of images into owners (255), groups (4) and categories (22).
- Fully user configurable generation of proofs.
- Selective display of catalogued proofs, using different boolean operations.
- Automatic gamma correction of proofs.
- Different sort modes for proofs (alphabetical, size, type).
- Displaying of images including scaled image loading.
- Progressive image loading.
- Copying, deleting and saving of images and proofs.
- Three different modes of image scaling.
- PhotoAlbum compatibility (JPEG thumbnails only).
- Any number of browse windows can be opened at once (limited only by system memory).
- Datatype support.
- VLab support.
- Support for external and internal viewers.
- Drag 'n' Drop proofs across browse windows or onto a listtree path.
- Amiga DOS pattern matching for proof selection.
- Needs OS 3.0 or higher. Fully compatible with OS 3.5.
- Support of CyberGraphX and any native Amiga display mode.
- Amiga User Interface Style Guide compliant. User interface using MUI (included).
- Online help.
- Available translations: English, Spanish, Italian, German and Czech.