We are closed on Monday (which happens to be "Rosenmontag"
in our part of Germany), so orders cannot be processed before
Tuesday, Feb 9.
Advanced cleaning technology functions atomically to dislodge
contaminants at the molecular level.
A true breakthrough in cleaning technology, RadTech's
OmniCleanz removes what other cleaners leave behind. While most
cleaning products rely on hazardous and noxious solvents and/or
surfactants to cut-through and float soil and debris, OmniCleanz
employs a revolutionary solvent and VOC free approach to remove
soiling, contaminates and bacteria - and OmniCleanz is 100% Bio,
environmental and child safe. OmniCleanz contains no alcohols,
ammonias, detergents, harsh chemicals, dyes or odors - don't
trust your equipment to anything less.
OmniCleanz utilizes an ionic suspension composition to sever
atomic bonds at the molecular level to instantly release soiling
and contaminants from surfaces. This process is so efficient,
nothing larger than 1 micron remains on cleaned surfaces -
bacterias and most virii are also eliminated. Furthermore,
cleaned surfaces are left with an electrically neutral charge so
dust and dirt are not attracted. OmniCleanz provides a deep clean
you can actually feel.
OmniCleanz is non-conductive to over 1.5M ohm/cm - safe to use
on powered-up, low-voltage circuitry. Can be applied directly to
computer keyboards, LCD displays and other bus-powered
peripherals with no ill effects. Leaves no residue upon
evaporation, and replaces Acetone in many critical PCB cleaning
applications! OmniCleanz has been tested and is used by several
leading firms including; Boeing Aerospace, Siemens,
Lockheed-Martin, Raytheon, Texas Instruments, Dupont, Oakley,
Diversified Optical, DTS Labs, General Electric, Fathom Imaging
L.C., M.I.T. and several others.
- Advanced cleaning formula removes residues that other cleaners leave behind
- 100% Bio, environmental and child safe - no safety precautions to worry about
- Contains no alcohols, ammonias, detergents or VOC's - nonflammable and odor free
- Non-conductive to over 1.5M ohm/cm - safe to use on energized electronics
- Excellent LCD and Plasma display cleaning solution - nothing outperforms OmniCleanz
- Expertly cleans optical disks, coated eye-wear, photo and video optics and more
- Used by Boeing, Texas Instruments, General Electric, Lockheed-Martin, Oakley, M.I.T. and others
- OmniCleanz is manufactured in a class 100 clean room - purity, sterility and quality is assured