Cortex-A9 QuadCore Computer Board with 2 GB RAM
Smaller than a credit card, but packed with power! The ODROID-U3 comes with the
powerful Samsung Exynos4412 Prime Cortex-A9 QuadCore CPU, 2 GB RAM and
plenty of connectors to the outside world. The ideal development platform
for Linux ARM architectures.
Note: Images show the older rev. 0.2 (U3), we ship the new rev. 0.5 (U3+).
The ODROID-U3+ board is not bigger than the popular
but it offers much more power thanks to its quad core processor and
its 2 GB of system memory. The officially supported operating systems are
and Android 4.x, but you can also use other systems like
(which can use armhf packages right out of the
official Debian repository,
there is no need for recompiled packages like in Raspbian).
Please note: The power connector is rather uncommon; if in doubt,
please order a power supply with your ODROID-U3+ board (PSU may require an
adapter to be used in your country).
- CPU: SAMSUNG Exynos4412 Prime Cortex-A9 QuadCore 1.7 Ghz, 1 MB L2 cache
- Memory: 2 GB DDR2 880
- 3D Graphics: Mali-400 QuadCore 440 MHz, supports 1080p
- Audio: MAX98090 audio codec
- Connectors: 3x USB 2.0, LAN (10/100 Mbps), USB 2.0 (microUSB), microHDMI, headphone jack,
- Storage: microSD, eMMC
- Expansion Ports: I/O ports (I²C, UART, GPIO, SPI), UART (system console)
- Status LEDs: Power, Alive
- Operating Systems: Linux Xubuntu, Android 4.x
- Power Requirement: 5 V/2 A
- Power Connector: plug specification is inner diameter 0.8 mm and outer diameter 2.5 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 83 mm x 48 mm x 20 mm
ODROID Magazine (available in English and Spanish):