We are on vacation and our shop is closed until January 13, 2014. You can still
place orders during this time, but please have a little patience. (Please note
that there is no support available until we are back in the office.)
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Strategy Adventure Game
The story begins where the plot of "Cultures 2 - The
Gates of Asgard" ended. After perilous adventures our four
heroes defeated the Midgard serpent and thus saved the world. A
great celebration began and everyone was happy and content. But
everything has to come to an end sometime, and time to say
farewell came faster than our friends wanted.
Hatschi, the brave Saracen, returned to his home village.
Sigurd, the Frank hero, left the south and set for his way to
beloved Franconia. Bjami and Crya, feeling more than just
friendship for each other, returned back Byzantium to recover
from the exertions of their adventure at the palace of Crya's
father, the emperor of Byzantium.
But one day they were disturbed by a call for help from their
friend Hatschi. Hatschi's homeland was plagued by mysterious
monstrous serpent creatures, which spread chaos and destruction
through the country. Without hesitatio Byjami and Crya hurried to
help him and stumbled right into a new adventure, in which the
sly god Loki will play an important role...
Loki, known from the Nordic agas as a versatile god of lies
and weaver of many intrigues against his divine "colleagues",
has been banned from Asgard by godfather Odin as a punishment for the
trouble caused by the midgard serpent. Now Loki is plotting
revenge and searching for a possibility to sneak back into Asgard
and pay Odin back.
Using the pseudonym Ykol he worms into the confidence of
Hatschi and our heroes and accompany them on their adventurous
quest. All the time he is weaving a tightening web of clandestine
intrigues in which our heroes will get entangles unsuspectingly -
until the whole truth is revealed at the end of the campaign and
a final showdown takes place in Odin's throne chamber...
But before this, the serpent plague must be vanquished, a
miraculous amulet must be created, Sigurd's people have to be
relieved of the wolf demo Fenris and his evil hordes, and our
heroes have to traverse the underworld, free the abducted Crya,
blow a magic horm, thaw some frozen gods and release Odin from a
- Stand-alone Adventure Strategy game.
- Single player campaign with 8 missions including several sub missions.
- The exciting plots tells the story of Viking God Loki who tried to take revenge on Godfather Odin for his banishment from Asgard to Earth. For that he abuses our four human heroes with his intrigues and traps.
- 8 additional free single player missions (non campaign).
- 3 difficulty levels to make the game fun for everybody from beginners to experts.
- Special effects like weather effects, fog, ghost units etc.
- Based on the enhanced technology of "Cultures 2 - The Gates of Asgard"; enhanced AI.
- Mac: G3/350 or besser, 192 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card, Mac OS 9.x or Max OS X, 4x CD-ROM drive
- MorphOS: G3/600, 256 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card, MorphOS 1.x, 4x CD-ROM drive
- Linux: Pentium 3 @ 700 MHz or better, Linux Kernel 2.4 or newer, 256 MB RAM (384 MB recommended), 8 MB graphics card supported by X11, sound card (with ALSA or OSS support), CD-ROM drive, SDL 1.2.8 or newer (libSDL-1.2.so.0), SDL_mixer 1.2.6 or newer (libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0) with Ogg Vorbis support, glibc 2.3.x (libc.so.6); pthread (libpthread.so.0)
Pentium 3 @ 700 MHz or better, 256 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card, sound card, CD-ROM drive,
Zeta 1.21 or newer