This compact, high-quality dish with a diameter of only 45 cm
allows you to receive signals from the four satellite
in parallel and without any need for a rotating motor.
- EUTELSAT 13° East,
- ASTRA 19,2° East,
- ASTRA 23,5° East and
- Eurobird-ASTRA 28,5° East
To receive the four orbital positions in parallel, all you
need to do is to align the Multytenne correctly for the ASTRA
19,2° East position.
The Multytenne reception unit provides exceptional
performance, and a patent on its construction is pending. It
incorporates four excellent electronic reception units, which are
controlled via a DiSEqC Switch 4/1. This means that all that is
required for connection to the digital satellite receiver is a
single, normal co-axial cable.
The system provides outstanding reception characteristics.
Nevertheless, it must be pointed out that the final determinant
of signal quality is the transmission performance of the
respective transponder on the satellite being used.
- Completely pre-assembled
- Extremely stable
- Durable, weather-proof
- Outstanding signal quality
- 45 cm high performance aluminium offset dish (DigiDish 45)
- Multytenne reception unit (consists of four top-quality UNIVERSAL V/H LNBs)
- Alu-Rapid mount: high-quality wall mount with innovative new mounting technology
Dimensions: Diameter 45 cm
- Satellite dish antenna
- Multytenne reception unit (LNBs)
- Wall mount
- 10 m cable with mounted connectors
- Installation instructions