Mirage 1200 is a modern functional and spacious tower case. It is designed
for Amiga 1200 users who want to upgrade their computers with
Mediator PCI busboards.
The Mirage 1200 Tower offers comfortable use of all the PCI and Zorro cards
installed in the computer. The new, powerful, 300W ATX PSU is prepared for
massive expandability of your computer hardware.
Installation is simple and you don't need to know anything about electronics
or structural engineering. If you can manage stacking a few Lego bricks together,
you will manage this task, too.
The Mirage 1200 Tower is prepared for installation of the
Mediator PCI 1200 SX busboard with up to
6 PCI cards in its slots.
Mirage 1200 Tower case features:
- 300W ATX power supply unit
- 6 bays for 5.25" drives
- 1 bay for the Amiga floppy disk drive (FDD front panel included)
- 1 external bay for a 3.5" device
- 2 internal bays for 3.5" hard disk drives
- Chassis structure: steel
Possible assembly of busboards:
Note: Some busboards require an additional ATX-to-AT converter.
- Dimensions: length 430 mm (16.9 in), width 190 mm (7.5 in), height 620 mm (24.4 in)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb)
- Front panel: POWER button, RESET button, green LED: power supply unit working, red LED: HDD working
- Case structure guarantees EMC electromagnetic noise shielding