Real VR gaming is about to body-Slam your PC!
LOCUS is going to take your eyes and ears for a ride.
It's the ultimate multiplayer VR game! Play on an AppleTalk
network or go head to head with one of 12 computerized teams!
Locus is about speed. It's about action on the floor. Action
on the walls... on the ceiling. Non-stop action everywhere
you turn. It's about bashing your opponent to get the ball...
and not getting creamed in the process. It's simple. Move.
Crush. Score. Do it again and again. Until you are victorious
and ready for the next challenge... the next arena... your
next chance to become LOCUS.
- Game engine accelerated for Power Macintosh
- First-person fast game action
- Gouraud-shaded graphics
- 12 challenging levels
- Laser weapons and gadgets
- Music utilizes QuickTime musical instruments
- Spatialized sound effects
- Network games using AppleTalk
- High and low resolution modes
System requirements: Power Macintosh,
System 7.5 or higher, 8 MB RAM, 12 MB available hard
disk space, 2x CD-ROM drive. Supports mouse and joystick,
13" colour monitor. QuickTime 2.1 and Sound Manager 3.1