Kingston SSDNow V100
Increase performance and extend the life of existing systems
Kingston Technology's SSDNow V100 solid-state drives are an affordable way
to extend the life of desktops or notebooks whilst dramatically increasing
their performance and multitasking capabilities!
The SSDNow V100 solid-state drive dramatically improves performance with
impressive speeds. It makes any user more productive by speeding up boot times
and application loads while removing hard drive crashes and failures.
It's perfect for home users, freelance designers and photographers, video editors,
researchers, administrators and educators, and anyone who travels for their job.
It is built with no moving parts to provide durability and reliability and to
meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road.
- Performance - enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative - 2.5" form factor; uses NAND Flash memory components
- Silent - runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable - less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Resistant - no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
- Supports TRIM1 - Ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Form factor - 2.5"
- Interface - SATA 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s
- Capacities - 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Dimensions - 69.85 mm x 100 mm x 9.5 mm
- Weight - 77 g
- Storage Temperatures - -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Temperatures - 0°C to 70°C
- Vibration Operating - 2.17 G
- Vibration Non-Operation - 20 G
- Sequential read throughput
- 256 GB - 250 MB/s read
- 128 GB - 250 MB/s read
- 64 GB - 250 MB/s read
- 32 GB - 160 MB/s read
- Sequential write throughput
- 256 GB - 230 MB/s write
- 128 GB - 230 MB/s write
- 64 GB - 145 MB/s write
- 32 GB - 70 MB/s write
- Power Specs - 6.4 W (TYP) Active / 1.0W (TYP) Idle
- MTBF - 1,000,000 Hrs