We are closed on Monday (which happens to be "Rosenmontag"
in our part of Germany), so orders cannot be processed before
Tuesday, Feb 9.
Cyberstorm Mk III
68060 Accelerator Board for AMIGA 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T)
- CPU 68060 @ 50 MHz with FPU/MMU
- UW-SCSI controller on-board
- Four 72 pin sockets for PS/2 SIMMs (upto 128 MB)
- Fast sustained memory transfer upto 68 MB/s
- On-board 68 pin connector Ultra Wide SCSI3 interface
- Direct slot for the CyberVisionPPC GFX card
- FlashROM Technology for easy updates of the firmware
- Asynchronous design for full genlock compatibility
- Made in Germany, 2 years warranty
The CYBERSTORM Mk III is the High End accelerator board for Amiga 3000(T)/4000(T)
or systems with a compatible CPU slot. It features a 68060 @ 50 MHz (including FPU and
MMU) and can be equipped with upto 128 MB of RAM. The integrated UW-SCSI host offers
high speed access to modern storage media.