Christmas Holidays: We are closed until January 8, 2015. Orders can still
be placed during the holidays, but please have a little patience. (Support is not
available until January, however.)
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Converter 2.5"/3.5" IDE > CF
40-pin/44-pin IDE Interface to Compact Flash
This adapter allows you to use a Compact Flash card with a standard 2.5"
or 3.5" IDE controller. The CF card can be used like a standard hard disk
drive (including the option to boot your OS from the card).
- 40-pin/44-pin IDE interface
- Power supply by 44-pin IDE cable or 3.5" power connector (+5V)
- Supports 3.3V or 5V Compact Flash cards
- Supports Compact Flash Type I, Type II or Microdrive
- Master or Slave mode
- For Amiga, Linux, Mac, Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP (no drivers required)
- IDE controller (40-pin or 44-pin)
- 1 free slot
- IDE to Compact Flash card reader