Christmas Holidays: We are closed until January 8, 2015. Orders can still
be placed during the holidays, but please have a little patience. (Support is not
available until January, however.)
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Expansion Kit for the Minimig Board
The ARM Controller for the
will enhance your Amiga hardware emulation experience.
It gives your Minimig these new features:
The ARM Controller replaces the Minimig's original PIC.
- emulates four floppy drives
- adds write support to hard drive and floppy disks
- allows increase of the CPU speed from 7.09 MHz to 49.63 MHz with a 4kB zero waitstate CPU cache
- allows usage of long floppy file names
- allows usage of directories on the SD card
- allows unlimited number of files per directory
- support for 2 HDF files
- fast firmware boot
- Minimig board
(both Minimig versions with 2 MB or 4 MB work
with the ARM controller)
The ARM Controller firmware can be downloaded here: