ANKH II: Heart of Osiris
Adventure Game for Linux
Osiris is back! And this time he's in no mood for games.
This time he will not fail. This time Osiris will show the world of humans
what he's made of. But the Ankh alone is not enough - not as long as he hasn't
found the most important part of his body: his heart.
Life has not been kind to Assil. Only three weeks ago he managed to ward off
his death curse. Since then his relationship with Thara has hit the rocks and
the Ankh was stolen from him by sinister assassins. Assil sets out to get it
all back - and to once again face Osiris.
He is not the only victim, however - there is another: the pharaoh! One moment
he sits on his throne, lazy, sluggish and with a heck of a hangover, the next
he is a slave in his own quarry - how could this have happened? And more
importantly: how is he going to get out of this without getting killed?
Ankh: Heart of Osiris is even more intense and more bizarre as it takes the
player even deeper into the crazy world of old Cairo. You'll meet a lot of
familliar faces, but of course there are plenty of new surprises too!
Aside from familliar locations, like the bazaar, there will be plenty of
new locations for the player to explore - such as the quarry and the large
arena with all its dark, convoluted catacombs.
And of course the black humour of the
can also be found in the sequel. Once again old Egypt and its inhabitants
are turned upside down and given a good seeing to.
- Classic adventure game
- A completely new and zany story in new, strange and fascinating locations
- A brand new exciting story
- Get to know new characters and familiar faces
- Sophisticated graphics with dynamic light, shadow and glow effects
- supreme voice acting
- Cinematic full-motion sequences
- and, as always, pitchblack humour
- 32-bit Linux system
- 512 MB RAM
- 900 MB HDD space
- 1.5 GHz or better processor
- GLIBC 2.2 or better
- SDL 1.2.8 or better
- hardware accelerated openGL implementation
- GFX card with at least 64 MB of graphics memory