Accelerator Card ACA-1220
68020 and 128 MB for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 w/ ACA-500
The new ACA-1220 card comes with a full 68020 processor (clocked at 16.67 MHz,
20 MHz or 25 MHz) and 128 RAM on board.
The ACA-1220 can be considered a huge memory expansion for the Amiga 1200,
but it's an acceleration tidbit for the A500 with ACA-500 kit that provides
more memory than has ever been offered at this price point before.
There is no realtime clock mounted on the card itself, but it can be expanded
with an inexpensive
clock port module
on the card's clock port (the computer's clock port can still be used for
- Full MC68020 CPU clocked at 16.67 MHz, 20 MHz or 25 MHz
- 128 MB RAM on-board (1 MB reserved for MapROM function)
- Real time clock module optionally available
- Can be switched off via jumper
- Compatible with WHDload when set to "noMMU"
Note: The 68020 processors are used and can hence carry scratches,
dents or other marks. This has certainly no impact on their function or
the product warranty, it is just a cosmetic issue.
You can download the ACATune tool to configure the ACA1220 here:
ACATune (Lha archive)