SF/Horror Adventure Game with Turn-based Combat
NATO intelligence services report that, for unknown reasons, the Russian military
has destroyed Gorky 17, one of the old Soviet Secret Cities. A year later NATO takes
over a former Russian secret base built on Polish soil. Diggers discover a laboratory
complex in the completely demolished town. After examining the wreckage, NATO decides
to leave the lab as it is. But shortly afterwards the town's previously deserted
streets are suddenly teeming with hordes of grotesquely deformed creatures.
Word soon gets out to the media, making it impossible for NATO to simply destroy the site.
So troops are ordered to hermetically seal the area. Nobody is allowed in or out. Will
they discover the terrible secret of Gorky 17? And more important - will they live to
tell about it?
Be prepared for intrigue, betrayal and even some romance. You will need clever fighting
tactics and some brainpower for solving puzzles. Moreover you can search offices,
shoot locks and communicate with other characters.
- A captivating storyline with great characters
- Deep sci-fi horror atmosphere in a deserted Polish city
- Original monster design and a great mix of turn-based combat and adventure game elements
- Amiga with 500 MHz PowerPC CPU
- 256 MB RAM
- graphics card (Warp3D compatibility recommended)
- 700 MB free disk space
- optical drive
- AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition