We're moving! We are currently in the process of moving to a new
server. It may happen that your order status is not shown or does not
reflect the current state, this will be fixed automatically after the
DNS update is complete. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
ARM Cortex-A8 Board with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB Flash
The BeagleBone Black is a credit-card sized computer board (86 mm x 53 mm),
similar to the Raspberry Pi.
Its CPU is a TI Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex processor clocked at 1 GHz.
The BeagleBone Black additionally comes with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB
Flash, Ethernet (10/100 Mbit) and an onboard Micro-HDMI connector.
- System Memory: 512 MB DDR3L RAM, 606 MHz
- Flash Memory:
2 GB 4 GB (Rev. C)
- CPU: TI Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex, 1 GHz
- GPU: SGX530 3D (20M polygons/s)
- Video Resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels
- I/O: USB, Micro-USB, UART, RJ45, microSD, HDMI, McASP0, SPI1,
I²C, GPIO, LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, AIN, Timer, Serial Port, CAN,
EHRPWM, XDMA Interrupt
- LEDs: 1x Power, 2x Ethernet, 4x User
- Buttons: 1x Reset, 1x Start
- Voltage:5 VDC
- Dimensions (LxW): 86 mm x 53 mm
- Weight: ca. 40 g
- BeagleBone Black Board
- USB cable