We are on vacation and our shop is closed until September 1, 2015. You can still
place orders during this time, but please have a little patience. (Please note
that there is no support available until we are back in the office.)
Raspberry Pi Model B+
512 MB RAM, 4 USB-Ports und Ethernet
The new Raspberry Pi Model B+ board comes with a few changes
compared to its predecessor. The new and improved Pi features:
Everything else is identical to the best-selling
Raspberry Pi Model B,
the RPi B+ is a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that
your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets and word-processing, it even plays
Or you can use it as a small server for applications like
Or as a gaming or emulation system (for example built into a C64 case with the
Or something entirely different, it's up to you. :-)
- More energy efficiency (less power required).
- Improved power management: manage more devices from your Pi!
- Bigger and better projects via an expanded GPIO header (40 pins vs. 26)
- Increased connectivity: 2 extra USB ports (making a total of 4) and a new
4-pole connector for combined analog audio and video replacing the existing
analogue and composite video ports on the Model B.
The system must be booted from a microSD card
card images are freely available), other mass storage devices can be connected via USB.
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2835 (CPU, GPU and SDRAM)
- CPU: 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core (ARM11 family)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG 1080p30 H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High-Profile decoder
- Memory (SDRAM): 512 Megabytes (MiB)
- Video output: HDMI, composite video via combined audio/video jack
- Audio output: HDMI, analog audio via combined audio/video jack
- Mass storage: microSD slot
- USB: four USB2.0 ports
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- Power supply: 5V/600 mA (3 W) via microUSB
- Dimensions: 85.6 mm x 53.98 mm
We offer boards made by element14
and by RS Components. The technical specifications of
both versions are identical.
New Out Of Box Software: NOOBS
We no longer offer cards with Raspbian or XBMC or RiscOS, since they
are now all included in the marvellous new software package
NOOBS currently features the following operating systems:
Raspbian is already present on the card (vanilla version and a version
that boots directly into Scratch), the other operating systems must be
loaded from the internet.
- OpenELEC (XBMC)
You simply select one of these operating systems for installation, and it
will be booted on the next start. The operating system can be changed any
time later, just hold the Shift key while booting. If you'd like to order
a card pre-installed with NOOBS, please select it in the configuration menu.
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.