We are closed on Monday (which happens to be "Rosenmontag"
in our part of Germany), so orders cannot be processed before
Tuesday, Feb 9.
Accelerator Card ACA-1232
68030 or 68EC030 CPU and 128 MB RAM for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 with
The ACA-1232 card comes with a full 68030 processor
or a 68EC030 processor without MMU, and with 128 MB RAM on board.
There is no realtime clock mounted on the card itself, but it can be expanded
with an inexpensive
clock port module
on the card's clock port (the computer's clock port can still be used for
- Full MC68030 CPU or MC68EC030 CPU
- 128 MB RAM on-board (1 MB reserved for MapROM function)
- Real time clock module optionally available
- Can be switched off via jumper
- 68030 version fully compatible with WHDload
Note: The processors are used and can hence carry scratches,
dents or other marks. This has certainly no impact on their function or
the product warranty, it is just a cosmetic issue.
You can download the ACATune tool to configure the ACA1232 here:
ACATune (Lha archive)