Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Funny Economy Simulation in Comic Style
Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a funny economy simulation proceeding
in realtime and assigning you the complete responsibility for an
airline. However, don't be fooled by the funny comic style or the
included jokes: A variety of tasks are requested and your
competitors never miss a chance to set a trap for you in order to
put a spoke in your wheel.
Your abilities are put to the test continuously playing
Airline Tycoon Deluxe: Will you be able to use your aeroplanes to
capacity and land some profitable charter flights? Can you
establish routes for lucrative scheduled flights? Aeroplanes cost
millions; will you be capable of increasing the share price and
obtaining enough funds by the issuing of securities?
Can you stand up for the construction of new aeroplanes in
your role as an engineer? Are you able to avoid your competitors'
deceitful attacks? Accept this unusual challenge and win virtual
laurels with Airline Tycoon. The deluxe version contains 20 new
airports as well as new opportunities. It is as interesting for
professional tycoons as for beginners.
- Funny economy simulation in comic style
- Complete freedom of action and freedom to move within the airport facilities and more than 30 places to be visited
- Control of all parts of management: purchase of aeroplanes and their fittings, financing as well as stock market listing, planning of routes and filling order books, personnel, marketing and maintenance as well as many other details
- Easily operated construction of own aeroplanes and the opportunity to exchange these on the Internet
- Use additional security precautions against competitors' attacks or sabotage competitors yourself
- MorphOS: MorphOS 1.4 or higher; G3/G4 (maybe
Efika), 128 MB RAM; 16 MB graphics card
- Mac: G3/4/5 @ 350 MHz; Mac OS 10.2 or higher, 128 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card
- Linux: Kernel 2.2.x or newer, glibc 2.1.x or newer, Pentium II @ 500 MHz or better, 128 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card, XFree 86 3.3.x or newer, OSS-compatible sound card
Pentium II @ 500 MHz or better, 128 MB RAM, 8 MB graphics card,
Zeta 1.21 or newer