Cortex-A15/Cortex-A7 Octa Core SBC with 2 GB RAM
The ODROID-XU4 is powered by ARM big.LITTLE technology, the Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP)
solution. It is a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient
hardware and a smaller form factor.
Offering open source support, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest
Ubuntu 15.04 and Android 4.4 KitKat and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
By implementing eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, the ODROID-XU4 boasts
amazing data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced
processing power on ARM devices. This allows users to truly experience an upgrade in computing,
especially with faster booting, web browsing, networking, and 3D games.
The ODROID-XU4 is fully software compatible with the
However, the XU4 is more compact, more affordable and more expandable.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex-A15 2 Ghz and Cortex-A7 quad core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6 (OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 full profile)
- 2 GByte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
- eMMC 5.0 HS400 flash Storage
- 2x USB 3.0 host, 1x USB 2.0 host
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- Size: approx. 82 mm x 58 mm x 22 mm (including cooling fan)
- ODROID-XU4 Board
- Active cooling fan (mounted)
Power supply 5V/4A (no longer included, please order separately)
A microSD card or an eMMC module is required to boot the OS. We strongly recommend
an eMMC module for faster OS booting, quicker application launching, seamless
multi-tasking and efficient access to the cloud.